At Children’s National Hospital, our team of expert ear, nose and throat specialists (called ENTs, or otolaryngologists) are international leaders in the field of ear, nose and throat care. With a commitment to providing the highest quality care and the most advanced treatments, our team combines clinical excellence in a compassionate, child-friendly environment.
Online Appointment Request Form
The experts at Children’s National Hospital give children and their families the best possible care with innovative medical techniques and family-centered healthcare services. Submit the form to become a patient at Children's National.
Our team offers your child:
- A full spectrum of ENT services. From the basic to the most complex, our team provides every aspect of ENT care. Whether we are managing chronic ear infections or performing advanced procedures to treat hearing loss, we have the resources and skills to give children the care they need.
- Robust expertise. We treat 22,000 patients every year, which provides our doctors with extensive experience in treating ENT conditions.
- Pediatric specialists. Our ENT surgeons are fellowship-trained in pediatric otolaryngology, with expertise in caring only for the unique needs of children. We provide compassionate, child-centered care in our division and in our specialty clinics.
- Level 1 Surgery Verification. We have attained Level 1 Surgery Verification from the American College of Surgeons, a distinction that recognizes surgery centers that have improved surgical quality, prevented complications, reduced costs and saved lives.
- Ongoing research. Our team actively participates in research in the field of otolaryngology, bringing the latest techniques and treatments to your child’s bedside. We are constantly working to make procedures even more safe and effective for your child.
Specialty ENT Programs
Our programs provide advanced, focused care for a wide range of pediatric ENT conditions. Your child receives a comprehensive evaluation and expert treatment from a team of specialists, all in one location and highly trained in your child’s condition.
Learn more about our programs: