The Global Services team at Children’s National Medical Center has facilitated the international patient journey for more than 20 years. We’re here to help you with every aspect of your visit and treatment. Well-versed in the linguistic, cultural and religious needs of many different countries, our team bridges cultural gaps in order to make your family feel more at home.
Learn more about working with Global Services:
- Our Family-Centered Care Philosophy
- Becoming an International Patient
- Your First Visit
- Transportation and Parking
- Visiting Guidelines and Hours
- Amenities for Patients and Families
- Your Child's Care Team
- Family Support Resources
- Creative Care for Kids
- Staying in Washington, D.C.