For Healthcare Professionals
Our Global Services team specializes in meeting the needs of physicians who may be interested in learning more about our services, from patient referrals and second opinions to education and training opportunities.
- Referring a Patient: Learn how you can connect with a Children’s National clinician and refer a patient.
- Medical Education and Training: Discover professional development opportunities with Children’s National Hospital clinicians.
- International Pediatric Health Series: This series of virtual talks allows us to share the latest advances in pediatric medical research and medical treatments with the international medical community.
Telehealth has enabled our health care providers to help families, physicians and other health care partners receive care or guidance through video visits. With this initiative we support international physicians abroad, patients, families and partnering organizations, by providing more convenient access to quality clinical care and education.
International Remote Second Opinion Program
Our Remote Second Opinion (RSO) Program allows you to connect directly with a Children's National physician to provide a peer-to-peer review of your patient's medical information and compile a comprehensive report.
Research at Children’s National
Health care professionals are invited to visit our Research and Innovation website, which houses the latest and greatest in pediatric research and clinical innovations from Children’s National in Washington, D.C.
Resources for Providers
- Search for colleagues at Children's National in our Physician Directory.
- Learn how Children’s National has responded to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Subscribe to the Innovation District Newsletter to receive news about the world-class research conducted by Children’s National Hospital.